Re: Finding a curly quote in Word

Yeah, sorry about that.

The general description of codes used in wildcard searches is at
http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm. According to that page, ^nnn
should work as well as ^0nnn for characters in the ASCII range 0 to 255. But I
can confirm that ^147 doesn't find a curly quote while ^0147 does.

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:18:01 -0700, jerem <jerem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>