Re: PUTTING A TICK IN A FORM

Take a look at the Checkbox template available at

http://www.addbalance.com/word/download.htm#CheckboxAddIn

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MEGAN" <jpeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Please help I'm going insane. I want to eaither change the check box form
field into a actual tick or get the macro (which is basic) to work in my
form. It keeps coming up with a run time error 4605. Heres the VB for the
tick

Sub TICK()
'
' TICK Macro
' Macro recorded 2/16/2007 by Megan Dixon
'
Selection.TypeText Text:="ü"
Selection.Font.Name = "Wingdings"
Selection.MoveLeft Unit:=wdWord, Count:=1, Extend:=wdExtend
Selection.Font.Name = "Wingdings"
End Sub

Thanks

  • Checkbox macro question...
    ... I have checkboxes to tick as each thing is ... and I've set up an appropriate macro to deduct ... useful to have the facility to untick a box, ... cost of that item added back to the total money remaining. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • PUTTING A TICK IN A FORM
    ... I want to eaither change the check box form field into a actual tick or get the macro to work in my form. ... Sub TICK() ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Recursive Macros
    ... MAcros operate on Scheme syntax. ... with a slightly more powerful macro system and some ... [(_ tick rest ...) ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: Macro for a condition
    ... SetValue action in a macro which you would assign on the After Update ... event property of the tick box, Set up your macro like this... ... > tick box is true then a lookup column appears. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.macros)
  • Re: True / false statements in Macros
    ... OK, further to this, if I want to break down this macro to toggle other functions, how does it actually work. ... The creation and deletion of the new sheet is very quick, however when I open my other spreadsheet to copy it across into the new sheet it becomes very slow. ... My other option would be to create a header sheet with all possible sheets and delete unrequired sheets according to the tick boxes selected ie only keep sheets related to checked tick boxes. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)