Re: Word mail merge data source
- From: "Peter Jamieson" <pjj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:01:20 -0000
The chances are that it's a permissions issue, probably to do with the
permission to create a file on the network drive - e.g. if your database is
a .mdb, Jet will try to create a .ldb file in the same folder as the .mdb
and will fail if you don't have the necessary permissions.
"Markus" <Markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to use VB using OLE to change the datasource in a Word mail
file to a server drive from the C: drive. When I try to make this change
another location on the C drive, there is no problem. When I try to use
UNC path to the server drive, I get an OLE Exception error.
Anyone have a similar problem, or have any ideas on why Word will not let
make this change to the datasource location? Any ideas on how to get
Any and all ideas appreciated,
- Prev by Date: Re: How do insert an automatic future date in Word?
- Next by Date: Re: How do insert an automatic future date in Word?
- Previous by thread: Re: How do insert an automatic future date in Word?
- Next by thread: Re: Word mail merge data source