FileDialog / FilePicker

I have successfully implemented a FileDialog and FilePicker routine (using
the FileDialog object) but I cannot get it to initially display a desired
folder. It always wants to open to my MyDocuments folder. Before invoking
the routine, I try to switch the defaut fileopen directory, but it seems to
have no effect.

In this particular case, I want FilePicker to initially show my
UserTemplates folder.

I have tried this to set a 'default' folder to view, to no avail:
Options.DefaultFilePath(wdDocumentsPath) =
Options.DefaultFilePath(wdUserTemplatesPath)

I have also tried this:
ChangeFileOpenDirectory Options.DefaultFilePath(wdUserTemplatesPath)

That doesn't work either.

There doesn't seem to be a default folder option in FilePicker. Is there one
that I am just missing?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas

Ed

.