Re: UserForms - Templates and Documents

I was thinking that the Title could hold the some characters, even if
possibly not enough.

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"David Sisson" <dsisson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> If the doc file is zipped and emailed to another user, the userform and
>> the line of code that shows the form is stripped
>
> Worked as designed.
>
>> Without forcing several hundred users to install add-ins or global
>> templates, is there a way to add the userform to the resulting doc file?
>
> Save the dot file as a doc file and distribute. I would password
> protect your code. But as Charles already stated, your end users will
> probably have macro security issues.
>
>> problem. The MsgBox function only allows 1024 characters in the prompt
>> string, and about 1200 are needed.
>
> The title property also has a 1024 limit, plus it gets trunicated after
> 76 characters.
>
> Create a userform with a label. Make the label as big as you need to
> hold your text.
>
> Another option would be to build a Windows help file and link it to the
> msgbox.

  • Re: Default Word Processor
    ... Then close Word and try double-clicking on a .doc file to see if it ... Charles Kenyon ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Limiting characters in a text field
    ... up a "rules of use" guide for all users of Project in your organization. ... In addition to just limiting the number of characters in text fields, ... control (i.e. TaskChange event macro). ... Set up a formula in a spare flag ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Limiting characters in a text field
    ... How would I be able to limit characters by a macro and is there a way that I ... desire to have all reports uniformed. ... up a "rules of use" guide for all users of Project in your organization. ... control (i.e. TaskChange event macro). ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Characters allow in the title
    ... I guess that like many features in Word, this is one that is sort of there ... Charles Kenyon ... >> characters. ... >>> cause the filename taken from the title field to break. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • H1 Keep on The Sadowfell - 1st glimpse
    ... Just looking at the characters I'd rate the Cleric as most ... "Balgron the Fat" Who doesn't look fat at all, ... module a very thin shiny paper, and the whole thing is warped with the ... quick start guide, so it looks like I'll have to manually cut them out ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)