Re: How to autoarrange words in same column in alphabetical order?

Tejarshi,
If the database is in a table then go to Table - choose Sort - there are
three keys you can use to sort the table. If it is not in a table, post back
and we will help some more.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Tejarshi Hardas" <Tejarshi Hardas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in
bericht news:1853664F-5A42-4245-9D80-B72E98C32E65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a database of several names, all under one column, in random order.
How do i arrange them in an alphabetical order? Is there a permanent
setting
to this effect?

  • Re: Primary Key not sorted
    ... Are you willing to rely on any "natural" sort of records? ... > though the Company field is the Primary Key but if I ... When I Compact and Repair the database it ...
  • Re: Data sorting for print job
    ... Hence if they pick the second data field then it will sort on this ... 1] is a database the best way or are there alternatives such as ... Access is not bad as a desktop database. ... OTOH, relational database management systems usually are more ...
    (borland.public.delphi.database.ado)
  • Re: WHY
    ... >it would be GROSSLY inefficient to do sorting on 100 different machines ... each of these phones has had to sort the same numbers ... table or an OLAP cube but in an array in memory having just been calculated ... it's way to a database, but it'd be read and used in calculations prior to ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: Microsoft ACCESS orderby case insensitive
    ... Sorry for that because I've always been working on the Oracle database, ... sort many fields not only one, depends on which field user clicks. ... "Duane Hookom" wrote: ... Is there a simple way to sort in case insensitvie? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: sorter script [was: Frustrated newbie question]
    ... was from the "perldoc -q sort" as a way of ... most 'elegant' of looking algorithms. ... that bogged the database engine down. ... was due to bad implementation on the db engine. ...
    (perl.beginners)