Re: How to format certain pages to landscape but leave rest as portrai

monia13 wrote:
It's an existing document that I want to modify. I want certain pages
to be in landscape (pages with tables) but other pages to remain in
portrait. How do I do that? I use Word 2002.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

  • Re: Why does my LANDSCAPE Document print in LETTER format?
    ... different driver. ... change it to Landscape if it's set to Portrait!). ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... do you see a landscape or a portrait document? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Portrait and Landscape Headers and Footers
    ... set to 100%, does extend to the landscape with in a landscape section, but ... then when I go back to the portrait section, it's expanded there, too, so ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... >> every header, whether portrait or landscape. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: 3" x 5" index card template setup
    ... Word assumes that Portrait means height greater than width and the reverse ... for Landscape, and of course we humans do the same; ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... >> Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: header-footer
    ... the appropriate settings and apply these in your landscape sections. ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ... > header is still as the previous page, ... have portrait page 10-15 time in between. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Page format
    ... > I have a document formatting to portrait but I need to have a few pages in ... > between to be landscape. ... > landscape from portrait. ... This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)