Re: i changed my paper size, but it keeps printing as if it's on 8.5 x

Are you changing the paper sixe on both page layout and the printer
settings?

"papergirl" <papergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i've done this a million times, but this time it won't print my document
properly. it keeps thinking i'm printing on 8.5 x 11 paper, when i've
clearly specified a custom paper size of 4 x 5.5

help! please!

  • Not your average table problem
    ... I have a problem with printing tables in Word 2000. ... The "external" table is there for page layout ... think of in terms of table settings and text settings and page settings. ... they do not experience the same problem with printing (i.e. each row breaks ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Re: Problem with creating a pdf-file
    ... printing a window in my layout with the same size as the paper but moved somewhere inside my layout does not work, ... If I would change the settings I could accept that I am doing something wrong, but I am sure all is set the same wether it is in the layout or the model section... ...
    (comp.cad.autocad)
  • Re: ACCURACY of making templates on a printer
    ... Yes, if you make sure the paper is always stacked and loaded perfectly then you can position and size printed output accurately on the page when printing from VB, but you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear so you will never be able to guarantee positioning to a greater accuracy than the manufacturing tolerances of your printer allow. ... For example I've just been looking online at some HP printers and the acceptable positioning tolerance seems to be in the region of 0.03 inches with an "acceptable skew" of an additional 0.03 inches over the height of a 10 inch page. ... at different settings, even on the same printer depending on whether or not it is currently set to normal or borderless or "minimize margins" or whatever setting your specific printer provides. ...
  • Re: Printing problems in outlook?
    ... >>on the printserver with different settings. ... >>easily choose their printing needs and the printserver ... >>Robert Sparnaaij ... involves Outlook and a Hp8150 printer. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • [kde-linux] Re: Individual Desktop Settings
    ... not see how to change the layout / the type of activity. ... set by desktop menu -> settings for X, if your current layout is X. ... Note that "advanced" gives you the ability to choose the wallpaper linked ... plasma can get confused and store an invalid config file. ...
    (KDE)