Re: i changed my paper size, but it keeps printing as if it's on 8.5 x
- From: "Martin Hughes" <maestro_martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:25:25 +0200
Are you changing the paper sixe on both page layout and the printer
"papergirl" <papergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i've done this a million times, but this time it won't print my document
properly. it keeps thinking i'm printing on 8.5 x 11 paper, when i've
clearly specified a custom paper size of 4 x 5.5
- Prev by Date: Re: Where is help on working with columns of text in Word?
- Next by Date: Re: Change Default Formatting
- Previous by thread: Re: Where is help on working with columns of text in Word?
- Next by thread: Re: My margins are missing