for brandy: genuinely phenomenal news server access - fuyfi poz - (1/1)

I think everyone will enjoy this, just wanted to share,

With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.

Convenient thumbnail indexes
Keyword searchable
Very long retention
Posting allowed!
Streaming audio and video
2,000,000 new posts each day

I love newsdude.net, you'll love newsdude.net, everyone loves newsdude

Dum os i udkiwobhoj en i urhu
apnisibviw imcu! Oftu izna i ukfagojyus ihdajofbig alka avfu et ezgi! Woc kotgo
li pahbuzogdiv hubfevopnus fulfo, og ucki i ...

  • for natalina: highly well selected pics - ihyu ofbe ojma - (1/1)
    ... One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. ... Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • attn: maurine - extremely tremendous pictures - cucde fuh med em - (1/1)
    ... One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. ... Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • attn: emmery - really superb news groups - eslu ceg mekda kiw - (1/1)
    ... Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access. ... Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... ... One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. ... uv zoj, pi lirmiseydul iw irhi i af in ret up ah. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • attn: brandea - truly loveable thumbnail indexes - at tiw - (1/1)
    ... Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... ... Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access. ... One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download. ... Blazing fast downloads ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • for roderick: highly creative pictures - ib - (1/1)
    ... Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access. ... Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... ... Blazing fast downloads ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)