Re: how do i print landscape to 8.5 X 22 inch paper
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:41:51 -0500
Does your printer support 22" paper?
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"Pagepoints" <Pagepoints@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am printing a sign that needs to be 5" X 22" In Word 2003 I defined apaper
custom size and typed the sign. I put two unseparated sheets of pinfeed
( without the pin area) in the manual feed tray, selected landscape, nodual
sided on the printer (HP 8500 Mopier) The result is only the second halfof
the document, printed in the direction I want on the second half of the22"
- Prev by Date: Re: how do i fit 6 invitations to 1 page?
- Next by Date: Re: Master doc looses heading numbering style of 1 subdocument - why?
- Previous by thread: Re: how do i fit 6 invitations to 1 page?
- Next by thread: Re: "Comment" references are superscript - not a good thing [WORD 2000