Re: How do I print an A6 sized document 4 times on an A4 page?

If you have just one of the thank-you note, you have to tell Word to print
pages 1,1,1,1

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site:
all may benefit.

"Ali" <Ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I have used somebody else's template in MS Word to create a thank you note
> that I wish to print a lot of. I would like to print it 4 times on an A4
> however it always prints only once in the top middle of the page and fills
> about a quarter of the space on the page.
> When I look at the settings for paper size it says it should be printed on
> paper that is 10.16 x 15.24cm. This is A6 paper isn't it?
> Is there a way that I can set up this document so that it prints 4 times
> one A4 page?
> Thank you very much.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Inserting line breaks in outlines
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... I'm giving Microsoft Word a real run for the money and it has many great features, however, I am also finding a number of features that are much better implemented in other applications. ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Corporate Styles in Word 2007
    ... and that is not the way the Normal template was ... Suzanne S. Barnhill ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ...
  • Re: quick access toolbar
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... If you want the template itself on the QAT, ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ...
  • Re: Manual template
    ... You might find it more satisfactory to create your own template from ... > "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ... >> Microsoft MVP ...
  • Re: Formatting problems - Word 2003