Re: How do I print an A6 sized document 4 times on an A4 page?
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:43:22 -0600
If you have just one of the thank-you note, you have to tell Word to print
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"Ali" <Ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I have used somebody else's template in MS Word to create a thank you note
> that I wish to print a lot of. I would like to print it 4 times on an A4
> however it always prints only once in the top middle of the page and fills
> about a quarter of the space on the page.
> When I look at the settings for paper size it says it should be printed on
> paper that is 10.16 x 15.24cm. This is A6 paper isn't it?
> Is there a way that I can set up this document so that it prints 4 times
> one A4 page?
> Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you very much.
- Prev by Date: Re: template - header setting gets reversed
- Next by Date: Re: track changes in protected documents
- Previous by thread: Re: import transactions from excel
- Next by thread: Re: How do I print an A6 sized document 4 times on an A4 page?