Re: Personal check printing template

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Doug" <send@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1132026886_245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
> of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
> person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
> job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?
>
> Thanks for any help.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

  • Re: Is there a template for personal checks
    ... Possibly you could create such a template, but most people who print checks ... this way use Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just this. ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... > I am looking for a template for standard personal checks (cheques). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: floppy disk override!
    ... If you get an error message, please quote it verbatim ... >>> For information on how to make a good newsgroup posting, ... >>> previous saved file!!i could not do it with Microsoft Money ... Now your floppy is full, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Microsoft Money
    ... this newsgroup answers questions about building form objects in MS Access ... relational database software. ... suggest you re-post to an appropriate ... Microsoft Money 2005. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: floppy disk override!
    ... >> I don't use Microsoft Money and know nothing about it, ... >> Please reply to the newsgroup ... overwriting, you were perhaps adding a new file. ... Look at the diskette and see what files are there. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How do I save a template (checkbook register) that I have downloa.
    ... Is this template a Microsoft Access database (the subject of this ... such as Quicken or Microsoft Money. ... The cost is miniscule ...