Re: Personal check printing template

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site:
all may benefit.

"Doug" <send@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1132026886_245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
> of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
> person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
> job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?
> Thanks for any help.
> The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+

  • Re: Is there a template for personal checks
    ... Possibly you could create such a template, but most people who print checks ... this way use Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just this. ... Word MVP FAQ site: ... > I am looking for a template for standard personal checks (cheques). ...
  • Re: floppy disk override!
    ... If you get an error message, please quote it verbatim ... >>> For information on how to make a good newsgroup posting, ... >>> previous saved file!!i could not do it with Microsoft Money ... Now your floppy is full, ...
  • Re: Microsoft Money
    ... this newsgroup answers questions about building form objects in MS Access ... relational database software. ... suggest you re-post to an appropriate ... Microsoft Money 2005. ...
  • Re: floppy disk override!
    ... >> I don't use Microsoft Money and know nothing about it, ... >> Please reply to the newsgroup ... overwriting, you were perhaps adding a new file. ... Look at the diskette and see what files are there. ...
  • Re: How do I save a template (checkbook register) that I have downloa.
    ... Is this template a Microsoft Access database (the subject of this ... such as Quicken or Microsoft Money. ... The cost is miniscule ...