Re: Repeatedly filed forms

From: Jezebel (dwarves_at_heaven.com.kr)
Date: 10/08/04

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:44:30 +1000

What problem do you have printing forms written in Word?

"James William Elger" <JamesWilliamElger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6A6E6086-7361-42DD-A1AD-61370B3F4F8E@microsoft.com...
> It sure would be nice if common forms that were written in Word would
allow
> you to print them when ever you needed them. The benefit would be using
text
> boxes like the one I'm using to fill in the blanks as opposed to going
> through the whole document to find the blanks, delete them and then fill
it
> in. When it comes down to legal documents, loans, rental statements for
> appartments complexes who need an address of dozens of individuals in the
> blanks, dozens of individual names, etc. written into the blanks. The
> ability to use fonts, and autopage numbering would be awsome.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Repeatedly filed forms
    ... Look into what Word calls an "online form." ... > through the whole document to find the blanks, ... When it comes down to legal documents, loans, rental statements for ... > blanks, dozens of individual names, etc. written into the blanks. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Repeatedly filed forms
    ... It sure would be nice if common forms that were written in Word would allow ... through the whole document to find the blanks, delete them and then fill it ... When it comes down to legal documents, loans, rental statements for ... blanks, dozens of individual names, etc. written into the blanks. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Repeatedly filed forms
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... > through the whole document to find the blanks, ... When it comes down to legal documents, loans, rental statements for ... > blanks, dozens of individual names, etc. written into the blanks. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Spaces in path name
    ... After Microsoft started allowing blanks in paths, ... fix many common cases where their own software choked on the paths. ...
    (comp.lang.python)