Re: How do i get rid of a password on a document?

Open the document using the password. Then use the same method you used to
apply the password in the first place to remove the password ( i.e. delete
the password) then save the document again.
You will not be able to open the document if you have forgotten the
password.
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Carrie wrote:
I put a password on a word document. I dont know how to get rid of the
password now, i am using Microsoft Word 2007.

  • Re: Drivel
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... Microsoft Word 2003, ... I found an english thesaurus, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: How to remove automatically some pages?
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... separately without the extra character. ... I used the macro to the big MailMerge output file and it ...
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... pages using tha macro from you. ... separately without the extra character. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: How to remove automatically some pages?
    ... Best regards ... Please tell me where is your e-mail address on your web site. ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... After the process of MailMerging I delete the "extra" pages using the macro from ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Word File was deleted by software while attempting to save
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... However, on the last save attempt, Microsoft Word 2007 indicated it ... I wasn't able to recover the file using any of the tips ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)