Re: This ng much appreciated

Appreciation is always gratifying, or gratitude is always appreciated, or
something like that. <g>

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"aalaan" <aalaan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just a quick THANKYOU to all the MVPs, Jay, Suzanne and others, who go on
patiently day after day answering the same questions (although they are of
course from new posters -- (problemees?)). I had taken it for granted, but
strayed to another ng, where I received most terse handling from the
'expert' there. He may be expert in the topic but as for *people*... Made
me
appreciate how nice it is to be here. THANKS again.

  • Re: Outlook express spell checker
    ... install just the proofing tools from your previous ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Save in 2 places at once
    ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... this is a feature tat's thre, but I have not yet found. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Save in 2 places at once
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... this is a feature tat's thre, but I have not yet found. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Copy a Google map to Word Document
    ... you can capture just the map or ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)