Re: restoring document deleted after highlighting and hitting ENTER
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:26:27 -0600
If the document is still open, just Undo. If you have saved and closed it,
then you have one hope: if you have "Always create backup copy" enabled on
Tools | Options | Save, then look for "Backup of <filename>.wbk" in the same
folder (you'll have to display All Files to see it). This will be the
previous version. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're sunk.
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"Newbie" <Newbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is it possible to restore/retrieve this document?
- Prev by Date: Re: shortcuts in Word
- Next by Date: Re: why do I get embeded code on my document when inserting a chart
- Previous by thread: Re: Change setting on Word to English
- Next by thread: Re: why do I get embeded code on my document when inserting a chart