Re: page numbers
- From: "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" <dkr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:19:41 +0100
If you want it to be continuous, you can probably change the data source to
a catalog or directory type mailmerge main document
Otherwise, try using Ctrl+A after executing the merge and then from the
Insert menu, select Page Numbers and then click on the Format button and
check the Continue from Previous Section radio button, then click on OK and
then on CLOSE.
Hope this helps.
Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid consulting basis.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Pammy" <Pammy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a form set up attached in word, and my list of names in an excel
spreadsheet. When I do a mail merge, it comes in with 244 pages which is
correct (there are 10 names on one sheet and the form is seperated with a
section break) The merge is run and the names are inserted at the right
position. Question, when I try to put page #'s in the footer and I go to
page setup and change it to continuous instead of secion, it only puts 1
each page when I do the merge. I have 244 pages all with page 1 in the
footer. What am I doing wrong?
- Prev by Date: Re: I am having problems doing a mail merge between word & excel
- Next by Date: Re: mail merge to email with attachment
- Previous by thread: Re: I am having problems doing a mail merge between word & excel
- Next by thread: Re: Access vs Excel database