Re: How can I unlock a document I saved in Word document? I cant edit.

I assume you can not edit any Word document. If this is the case you either
have a trial version of Word and your trial period has expired or you have a
full version of Word and have not activated it. Help > Activate Product

If a trial version, you'll need to buy the full version.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

.