Re: How can I unlock a document I saved in Word document? I cant edit.

I assume you can not edit any Word document. If this is the case you either
have a trial version of Word and your trial period has expired or you have a
full version of Word and have not activated it. Help > Activate Product

If a trial version, you'll need to buy the full version.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"zookeeper" <zookeeper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> When I save a document and name it I save it in Word Document and close
> the
> document. When I return to that document again and try to do any editing
> or
> make additions/corrections I am told that The modification is not allowed
> because the document is locked. I am totally unable to get back into that
> particular document.
> Can anyone help me here. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to unlock
> all
> my saved documents in Word and Word Pad? Thanks.

  • Re: Own template vs. MS Word´s Edit picture-function
    ... Word is a very poor picture editor. ... use the Edit> Picture command so will be of little help with it. ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: locked out
    ... Charles Kenyon ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ... > that "document is locked for edit. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: how to move 7 scanned docs. to individual pages
    ... edit these, you'll need to run them through OCR software. ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: How do I cancel edits in a word document?
    ... location of your last edit. ... Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented version of ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: cannot type a single letter in the document,locked
    ... Is this a trial version for which the trial period has expired? ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ... > single letter in the document. ...