Re: Mail Merge Read Receipt
- From: "Doug Robbins" <dkr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 06:13:05 +0200
Sorry, reference to wrong article in previous response. It should hve been:
You can modify the code in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with
so that you get a read receipt for the email that is sent out with the
document attached to it. Doesn't mean that the recipient will have opened
and read the attachment however. But then an indication that they have read
something doesn't mean that they understand it either.
Hope this helps.
Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid consulting basis.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"B.Y.B." <BYB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We want to send out a bulk e-mail using the Mail Merge tool in Word.
> messages need to be marked for read and delivery receipt. Can this be
> Changing the tracking options in Outlook doesn't seem to affect the e-mail
> messages generated through Word.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mail Merge Read Receipt
- Next by Date: Re: using mail merge I can't figure out how to print a post card?
- Previous by thread: Re: Mail Merge Read Receipt
- Next by thread: Re: using mail merge I can't figure out how to print a post card?