Can "accept all changes" by reversed?

I'm sure some of you have seen the problems that the UN have had with
MS Word documents today!

http://www.nysun.com/article/21919

A friend had a question - is it possible to undo or reverse "accept all
changes" in a Word document so that you can see the change tracking
again? I'm wondering if the changes are deleted from the file entirely,
or just hidden and possibly viewable with (say) a third-party app?

Cheers,

P.

  • Formatting changes when documents are emailed
    ... I sometimes send Word documents to a friend. ... If my friend prints a document directly from the email attachment, ... his hard drive and then prints it from there, the formatting goes awry. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: sample draft for will document
    ... This group doesn't cover the content of Word documents. ... I would suggest your friend contact an attorney to make sure that everything ... Survivors can get very nasty and a "do it yourself" will could be ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Word Documents
    ... I save my word documents, and send them to associates as email attachments. ... One friend said "I can open it, ... The font I am using is Times New Roman, so there shouldn't be a font compatibility issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Need words bad!!!!
    ... This newsgroup doesn't deal with the content of Word documents. ... I couldn't describe my best friend with one word. ... I know it might sound ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Word file via e-mail cant open it with 2003 but can with 2000??
    ... I have been having trouble with word documents sent to me by a friend. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)