RE: How do cut around a picture to impose the face on another picture

Hi, the best thing to do would be modifying both of the pictures on a picture
editing program. Once done you can insert the pictures back in the word
document.Photoshop Elements would be the best and simplest way.

Nevertheless, if they are both objects from Word you can adjust by changing
the "text wrapping" options in the toolbar.

Hope this helps,


"Smith" wrote:

I am trying to impose the face of one picture on another picture. How do I
find the tool that lets me cut around the shape of the face.