How do I insert a hyperlink in Smart Art?

I want to create a hyperlink within a SmartArt graphic to another point in my
document. This doesn't seem possible.

I've found the rather inelegant solution of creating an empty text box that
hovers over the text, and I make the text box a hyperlink, but there are
problems that come with that.

Any solutions?

  • Re: How to get a popup when hovering over text
    ... Insert a bookmark covering the piece of text. ... Insert a hyperlink that points to the bookmark (which will be listed in the ... the bottom of the popup will say either "Click ... automatically when the end user hovers over a piece of text? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Table of Contents
    ... Peter A;2649111 Wrote: ... a TOC query does not belong in the Word Tables group. ... it looks like you have empty hyperlinks - in other words, ... If your hyperlink is not empty then I have no other suggestions. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Form question
    ... Can someone tell me how to set up my form so that it will not empty the user ... 'hyperlink' to the new window, and do I have to make a new page for this ... Affiliate member http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=6600704 1&1 Internet Inc. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Our new site
    ... I think the last submission went through empty - so here it is just in ... I think you haven't gotten any replies yet because people assumed your ... I don't know why the hyperlink got messed up, let's see if these two work: ... I think people have been assuming your server ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • re: In FrontPage, how do I create sublinks that appear when I hover o.
    ... >Right-click the hyperlink, choose Hyperlink Properties, ... >Microsoft FrontPage MVP ... >>hovers over the link a submenu appears with, ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)