Re: how do I export from the drawing canvas?

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:35:00 -0700, Ken in California <Ken in
California@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Office 2003: I've created an image in a drawing canvas in Microsoft Word
that I want to save as an image file (JPEG, BMP, whatever) and then set as
the background image in a series of PowerPoint slides. I thought I
remembered an "Export ..." option that appeared when right-clicking the
border of the drawing canvas, with a subsequent dialogue to save the drawing
as a JPEG. But it isn't there. Ideas?

There's never been an Export command that I can remember. Graham Mayor explains
a workaround at http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

  • Re: secret codes embedded in your printer output...
    ... The only place it could be hidden is inside the image file downloaded ... jpeg still displays normally) this is entirely feasible; ... "Turkey should join the EU 'because it is a European country'" ... "only 22% of citizens across Europe want Turkey to join the EU" ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Drawing canvas needed?
    ... When I use the Drawing toolbar in MS-Word to add a callout to a JPEG, ... my first impulse is to group the JPEG with the ... Click inside drawing canvas. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Scanning security camera shots (jpegs) faster with opengl?
    ... Is there a function in open gl that can let me load a jpeg ... OPENGL WILL NOT DO ANYTHING THAN RENDERING STUFF YOU PREPARED. ... OpenGL does not contain functions to load any sort of file, ... way to get about any image file format there is loaded. ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • Re: how to display the data of an image file
    ... > Assuming I have stored the binary data of an image file in a blob field of ... how can I display it as an image in a web page? ... the browser it's a JPEG. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • how to configure XP to use other image viewer
    ... Microsoft Office Photos Editor to open the JPEG and TIFF file? ... click the image file, then select the option of "Open with "and then select ...