Re: how do I export from the drawing canvas?

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:35:00 -0700, Ken in California <Ken in
California@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Office 2003: I've created an image in a drawing canvas in Microsoft Word
that I want to save as an image file (JPEG, BMP, whatever) and then set as
the background image in a series of PowerPoint slides. I thought I
remembered an "Export ..." option that appeared when right-clicking the
border of the drawing canvas, with a subsequent dialogue to save the drawing
as a JPEG. But it isn't there. Ideas?

There's never been an Export command that I can remember. Graham Mayor explains
a workaround at http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman