Re: how do I export from the drawing canvas?
- From: Jay Freedman <jay.freedman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:36:26 -0400
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:35:00 -0700, Ken in California <Ken in
Office 2003: I've created an image in a drawing canvas in Microsoft Word
that I want to save as an image file (JPEG, BMP, whatever) and then set as
the background image in a series of PowerPoint slides. I thought I
remembered an "Export ..." option that appeared when right-clicking the
border of the drawing canvas, with a subsequent dialogue to save the drawing
as a JPEG. But it isn't there. Ideas?
There's never been an Export command that I can remember. Graham Mayor explains
a workaround at http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm.
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is it no longer possible to paste PP shapes as MS Drawing
- Next by Date: Re: cannot see picture styles on format tab when selected jpeg image
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchoring pictures and text boxes in mulit-column documents
- Next by thread: Re: how do I export from the drawing canvas?