Re: resize multiple photos at once in Word?

If you want the photos all the same size, select the first one, choose
Format Picture from the Picture toolbar, and, on the Size tab specify the
desired size. OK. Then select each of the other photos and press F4.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Emtsuj" <Emtsuj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there a way I can resize mulitple photos at once in Word? I have about
thirty full-page photos that are all just about 1 inch too big for the
page.
I don't want to have to select and resize every one of them.

Thanks!

  • recolor a picture
    ... Whenever I import pictures (photos or graphics) that are in color into a ... Publisher document, inevitably they become black and white. ... format picture, select restore original colors and I see the preview in ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: .jpg Problems printing with Office 2003
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... My printer prints mutiple ... Office 2000 is fine with the same photos. ... the database that color printing is a problem with 2003 and photos. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Side by side photos in Word documents
    ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... >> I am having problems placing two photos side by side in a Word document. ... >> had problems inserting photos down the page between text. ...
  • Re: Saving document without pictures
    ... link the photos, the pictures will not be saved with the document, which ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... to save the document so that I know which photos I have sent him. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Photo Captions in Word with the photos files name.
    ... Microsoft MVP ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... Then I spend hours editing the photos and renaming the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)