Re: resize multiple photos at once in Word?

If you want the photos all the same size, select the first one, choose
Format Picture from the Picture toolbar, and, on the Size tab specify the
desired size. OK. Then select each of the other photos and press F4.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Emtsuj" <Emtsuj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there a way I can resize mulitple photos at once in Word? I have about
thirty full-page photos that are all just about 1 inch too big for the
page.
I don't want to have to select and resize every one of them.

Thanks!

.