Re: resize multiple photos at once in Word?
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:48:35 -0600
If you want the photos all the same size, select the first one, choose
Format Picture from the Picture toolbar, and, on the Size tab specify the
desired size. OK. Then select each of the other photos and press F4.
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.
"Emtsuj" <Emtsuj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is there a way I can resize mulitple photos at once in Word? I have aboutpage.
thirty full-page photos that are all just about 1 inch too big for the
I don't want to have to select and resize every one of them.
- Prev by Date: Re: Drawing Canvas and Text
- Next by Date: Re: List of Objects in a Document
- Previous by thread: Re: Drawing Canvas and Text
- Next by thread: Re: resize multiple photos at once in Word?