Re: Boreders design
- From: "Stefan Blom" <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:10:13 +0100
You can select multiple drawing objects (assuming that they are *not*
positioned "In line with text") and then group them.
To select multiple objects, you can click the first object, then hold
Shift and click additional ones.
To group selected objects, click Draw on the Drawing toolbar, and then
click Group. You can now move the objects together as a unit, and/or
format them all in one step (via Format | AutoShape).
Microsoft Word MVP
"jay" wrote in message
I have always thought that the selection of borders for Word lacks alot. To
provide a work-around I want to design some borders for my own use.To make
the borders Word friendly I want to design them in Word using thedrawing
I immediately run up against a design problem-- the ability to gang
more geometric shaes into a single disgn that can be color changedand size
changed as a unit. My end goal is to be able to insert the"Designed Line"
into the Word document and be able to stretch it to the neededlength or
changed the color through the Format feature.
Is this possible or should I try a different way?
- Prev by Date: Re: office 2007 variable depth of 3d objects
- Next by Date: Re: Boreders design
- Previous by thread: Is it possible to change a jpeg picture into a html web page
- Next by thread: Re: Boreders design