Re: can't drag inserted word art how do I fix it

Hi Dan,

Check the WordArt formatting to see if it is set to a layout style of 'inline with text'. If it is change it to another wrapping

<<"dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:40C64FCF-E8CB-4339-8014-012BA788EB2B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when I insert word art into my document , I can resize it but the four sided
arrow won't appear so that I can drag it to another location. I have MS Word
2003. >>
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

>>*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends<<

LINKS to the 2007 Office System

1. Free MS Office 2007 book from MS Press, 213 pages:

2.. Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta,
e-learning courses, doucmentation and movies:

3. Send 2007 Office System Beta 2 feedback directly to the MS Office 2007 product team with this feedback tool:

4. Try the 2007 OfficeOnline preview website , without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control

b. then visit