Re: can't drag inserted word art how do I fix it

Hi Dan,

Check the WordArt formatting to see if it is set to a layout style of 'inline with text'. If it is change it to another wrapping
choice.

========
<<"dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:40C64FCF-E8CB-4339-8014-012BA788EB2B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when I insert word art into my document , I can resize it but the four sided
arrow won't appear so that I can drag it to another location. I have MS Word
2003. >>
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

>>*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends<<

LINKS to the 2007 Office System

1. Free MS Office 2007 book from MS Press, 213 pages:
http://microsoft.com/learning/office2007/default.mspx#booksfrommspress

2.. Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta,
e-learning courses, doucmentation and movies:
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

3. Send 2007 Office System Beta 2 feedback directly to the MS Office 2007 product team with this feedback tool:
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

4. Try the 2007 OfficeOnline preview website , without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?AssetID=XT101650581033

b. then visit
http://officebeta.iponet.net

  • Re: Anyway to expand the nuber of drawings in word art gallery for
    ... use word art. ... inserting pictures and a picture is not what I want. ... LINKS to the 2007 Office System ... Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: why cannot I find a place to click to open a new page?
    ... printer can handle larger paper sizes, you may be able to use the 'Scaling' setting for having your ... In office 2003 I was trying to enlarge the print & the page went blank. ... LINKS to the 2007 Office System ... Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: MS Office B2TR Problems with BDE
    ... be sure to use the Office2007 feedback tool from the link below to send feedback on this directly to the MS Office product ... No dBASE based application works after installation of the B2TR. ... LINKS to the 2007 Office System ... Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office Word Font Frozen
    ... I can?t change font types or size from the default setting when I select ... the desired style and size appear nominated in the little ... LINKS to the 2007 Office System ... Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: Registering Online - MS Office 2000 Premium
    ... If it's in play in your copy you'll be prompted to activate. ... Registration is a marketing action that comes up as part of activation. ... LINKS to the 2007 Office System ... Office 2007 Beta 2 Online Test Drive, Downloadable beta, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)