Re: clip art: perforated line with scissor

Page 5 on the clipart site (if you specify 48 clips per page). It is a .gif
There is BorderArt in Word that has this image without the cut here statement.
Also if you use insert symbol there are dingbat fonts that have scissors.

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP

"AgTeam" <AgTeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Looking for clip art of a perforated line with a scissor image on it as in
"cut here"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: border
    ... BorderArt is in the Lines menu, draw your rectangle or select a text box, click ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ... It would certailny help me. ...
  • Re: Word torn edge borders
    ... There is one in BorderArt. ... Tear some paper and scan it. ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
  • Re: Can I use a border from Publisher in a Word document
    ... If you are trying to copy BorderArt, "paste special" as a Windows Metafile. ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
  • Re: border
    ... Draw a rectangle, select the shape, lines, more lines, BorderArt, ... create custom. ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
  • Re: scissors
    ... The BorderArt has a scissors border. ... Coupon cutout dashes or dots, ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...