Re: clip art: perforated line with scissor

Page 5 on the clipart site (if you specify 48 clips per page). It is a .gif
image
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC&Query=scissors#192
There is BorderArt in Word that has this image without the cut here statement.
Also if you use insert symbol there are dingbat fonts that have scissors.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"AgTeam" <AgTeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Looking for clip art of a perforated line with a scissor image on it as in
"cut here"

  • Re: border
    ... BorderArt is in the Lines menu, draw your rectangle or select a text box, click ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ... It would certailny help me. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Word torn edge borders
    ... There is one in BorderArt. ... Tear some paper and scan it. ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Can I use a border from Publisher in a Word document
    ... If you are trying to copy BorderArt, "paste special" as a Windows Metafile. ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: border
    ... Draw a rectangle, select the shape, lines, more lines, BorderArt, ... create custom. ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: scissors
    ... The BorderArt has a scissors border. ... Coupon cutout dashes or dots, ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)