Re: How do I draw a diagram that looks like a dartboard
- From: "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:56:02 -0400
My rotation was 22.5 per slice. (16 slices). Yours is 18... That is only 288
degrees. How did you figure the gap?
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
"Keith Howell" <KeithHowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I decided my description was complicated so I have added 2 tutorial pages on
how to create accurate pie slices
and how to draw a dartboard
Hope it helps
I want to draw a diagram that looks like a dartboard where each segment can
be coloured in a different colour using microsoft office word 2003. I have
already drawn the 'dartboard' using decreasing sized circles with lines going
to the centre but as each segment is not a separate object I cannot select it
to fill in a colour. Using freeform shapes looks really messy.
- Prev by Date: Re: Allow me to type over an image file in word, without text boxes.
- Next by Date: Re: How to add cmyk and spot colors to custom color dialog drop down
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I draw a diagram that looks like a dartboard
- Next by thread: Re: How do I draw a diagram that looks like a dartboard