Re: How do I draw a diagram that looks like a dartboard

Hi Keith,
My rotation was 22.5 per slice. (16 slices). Yours is 18... That is only 288
degrees. How did you figure the gap?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Keith Howell" <KeithHowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I decided my description was complicated so I have added 2 tutorial pages on
how to create accurate pie slices
and how to draw a dartboard

homepages.tesco.net/keithhowell/500ld14a.htm
homepages.tesco.net/keithhowell/500ld15.htm

Hope it helps

"deedee" wrote:

I want to draw a diagram that looks like a dartboard where each segment can
be coloured in a different colour using microsoft office word 2003. I have
already drawn the 'dartboard' using decreasing sized circles with lines going
to the centre but as each segment is not a separate object I cannot select it
to fill in a colour. Using freeform shapes looks really messy.

.