RE: HOW DO I TYPE LETTERS IN AN ARC

I'll try those programs. Thanks

"CyberTaz" wrote:

> Your only option i Word is to use WordArt which will probably not be adequate
> or accurate enough for what you want. You would do better to use a progtram
> that includeds a 'fit text to path' feature such as InDesign, PhotoShop,
> Flash, FreeHand, Illustrator, etc.
>
> Good Luck |:>)
>
> "Snoopy" wrote:
>
> > I need to create a prototype sign to show the sign makers what I want.
> > I would like to know how to type lettering in the shape of an arc. On one
> > line I need to have the letters in an arc (not in a straight line). Help is
> > appreciated.

  • RE: HOW DO I TYPE LETTERS IN AN ARC
    ... Your only option i Word is to use WordArt which will probably not be adequate ... > I would like to know how to type lettering in the shape of an arc. ... > line I need to have the letters in an arc. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: PING!>> question...WordArt just doesnt cut it....
    ... I do and have the program, Graham but darned if WordArt is also the ... only way I've found to *arc* the first line. ... >producing certificates a breeze from a variety of samples? ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: How do I place text on an arc?
    ... The only way using only Word is to put it into WordArt (on the Drawing ... then click the WordArt Shape button on the WordArt toolbar that ... and pick an arc shape. ... The alternative is to use another graphics program such as CorelDraw to ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • HOW DO I TYPE LETTERS IN AN ARC
    ... I need to create a prototype sign to show the sign makers what I want. ... I would like to know how to type lettering in the shape of an arc. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • How to use WordArt with my colors
    ... How do I use WordArt using my own colors? ... I am trying to arc a word, which is available in a WordShape but WordShapes ... are not available unless it's a WordArt object. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)