RE: HOW DO I TYPE LETTERS IN AN ARC
- From: Snoopy <Snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:22:02 -0700
I'll try those programs. Thanks
> Your only option i Word is to use WordArt which will probably not be adequate
> or accurate enough for what you want. You would do better to use a progtram
> that includeds a 'fit text to path' feature such as InDesign, PhotoShop,
> Flash, FreeHand, Illustrator, etc.
> Good Luck |:>)
> "Snoopy" wrote:
> > I need to create a prototype sign to show the sign makers what I want.
> > I would like to know how to type lettering in the shape of an arc. On one
> > line I need to have the letters in an arc (not in a straight line). Help is
> > appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: align graph border to page border
- Next by Date: Re: How to control the picture not to be print out but it show on the doc?
- Previous by thread: RE: HOW DO I TYPE LETTERS IN AN ARC
- Next by thread: 1) Grouping 2) Word Art