Re: How to print auto text entries I created?

For autotext entries - from the Print dialog > Print What > Autotext entries
(or in the case of Word 2007 - Building Block entries).
Note that autotext entries are stopred in templates. You can distribute the
entries by either distributing the containing template(s) as add-ins or by
useing the oprganizer to copy them between templates.
For autocorrect
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/ExportAutocorrect.htm will give you
a tahble of the entries.
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"mal" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have created a lot of auto text entries and auto correct entries. A
friend
would like me to print a list of these to assist them in creating their
own.
Is there a way to print the auto text entries I currently have created in
Word on my PC?

  • Re: My file converters are not working.
    ... see that you have now identified that you need the registry entries also, ... My web site www.gmayor.com ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... > WP and I am using the new filter, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: word locks up computer
    ... Some of the older entries may actually be ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... I have uninstalled and then reinstalled office ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Auto text
    ... Graham Mayor - Word MVP ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... > insertion point is in any style that doesn't have an AT entries ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: HOW TO SAVE NEW AUTOTEXT ENTRIES AS DEFAULT TO ALL DOCS IN 2003
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... I have saved it under the Normal Global Template ... Autotext Entries added were always avail for any docs you ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: limit on size for autocorrect file?
    ... And AutoCorrect isn't saved in templates, anyway, except for formatted ... Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... a limit to number of entries autocorrect would hold. ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)