Re: How to print auto text entries I created?

For autotext entries - from the Print dialog > Print What > Autotext entries
(or in the case of Word 2007 - Building Block entries).
Note that autotext entries are stopred in templates. You can distribute the
entries by either distributing the containing template(s) as add-ins or by
useing the oprganizer to copy them between templates.
For autocorrect will give you
a tahble of the entries.
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site
Word MVP web site

"mal" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have created a lot of auto text entries and auto correct entries. A
would like me to print a list of these to assist them in creating their
Is there a way to print the auto text entries I currently have created in
Word on my PC?