Re: Different spaces between bullet points in same bullet list

Does the style include "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Tony" <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E8738DB4-EF29-4EA7-AD98-86F843375D6F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a bullet list with some bullet items. Some of the items have different
spaces between the bullets. Meaning the line spacing between the bullets are
not all the same. Some are wider. I have formatting marks showing and I don't
see anything unusual. At the end of each line, there's the carriage return
mark. No extra carriage returns or white space between the bullets. The font
used across is the same. I adjusted the line spacing for the whole list. I
removed and reinitialized the list. Same problem.

Any ideas show to fix this?

.