Re: Different spaces between bullet points in same bullet list

Does the style include "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Tony" <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E8738DB4-EF29-4EA7-AD98-86F843375D6F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a bullet list with some bullet items. Some of the items have different
spaces between the bullets. Meaning the line spacing between the bullets are
not all the same. Some are wider. I have formatting marks showing and I don't
see anything unusual. At the end of each line, there's the carriage return
mark. No extra carriage returns or white space between the bullets. The font
used across is the same. I adjusted the line spacing for the whole list. I
removed and reinitialized the list. Same problem.

Any ideas show to fix this?

  • Different spaces between bullet points in same bullet list
    ... I have a bullet list with some bullet items. ... Meaning the line spacing between the bullets are ... No extra carriage returns or white space between the bullets. ... I adjusted the line spacing for the whole list. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Page spacing - Im totally confused ...
    ... In particular, the list items seem ... This stuffs up the default spacing somehow. ... shed some light on the correct way to reduce the size of the bullets? ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Text format woes when pasting
    ... you simply began typing with the keyboard. ... paragraph formatting (spacing, bullets) removed. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: Help - Line Spacing within Table Columns
    ... When you apply bullets, ... is applying a bulleted style that has different line spacing or Space ... from the font you're using (most Unicode fonts include at least small round ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Re: line spacing
    ... Line spacing is a paragraph property. ... Microsoft MVP ... > Bullets... ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)