Re: power signs in numbers

(Meaning an exponent?) Select the number, and press Ctrl-Shift-+ (or
open the Format Font window and click Superscript).

On Jun 24, 2:05 pm, Rodney d <Rodney d...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I'm using school and home word 2003
I would like to know how to make a number with a power sign
i'm doing math problems

  • Re: Concatenate cells containing exponents
    ... superscript the characters you want. ... Dim myIntersect As Range ... Dim myCell As Range ... equation but the exponent will change. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Idle playing around....: An "inverse" of the Taylor-series (?)
    ... What do those question marks mean? ... small superscript 2 meaning ^2 ... Instead explain what gprovids for us. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Not such a small problem...
    ... temperature unless proton decay or some other such process keeps ... The superscript looks fine in Pan with UTF-8 encoding. ... To lose one exponent is unfortunate, to lose two is just plain carelessness. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Exponents
    ... Select the exponent and press Ctrl+Shift+= to make it Superscript. ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Algebra work, can someone tell me how to show exponents in my work 3 to ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: how to add exponent into a number
    ... > I don't know how to put an exponent to a number, ... > power 24 ... Font, and select Superscript. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)