Re: how do i type exponents if using a laptop?

Laptop vs. desktop has nothing to do with it. You type exponents as
superscripts. The keyboard shortcut to toggle superscript formatting on and off
is Ctrl+Shift+=, or you can go to the Format > Font dialog and check/uncheck the
Superscript box.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

  • Re: how do I insert superscript in Visio
    ... I swear there used to be a keyboard shortcut for superscript and subscript. ... I found various Visio keyboard shortcut items on the web, ... SMALL CAPS ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: How to write ten to the second power(10 square).
    ... The easy way is to select the 2 and press Ctrl+Shift+=, which is the keyboard shortcut for Superscript. ... Or you can press Ctrl+D to open the Font dialog and check the Superscript box. ... You can either open the Insert | Symbol dialog and insert it (find it in the Latin-1 character subset) or type 00B2 and then press Alt+X. ... "ollie" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • keyboard shortcut for subscript or superscript
    ... what is the keyboard shortcut to subscript or superscript a letter ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)