RE: what is a gelatin?

Not again! Could somebody PLEASE kill these zipperheads before they have the
chance to breed?

In the meantime... LMGTFY: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+gelatin%3F
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. Please post all
follow-ups to the newsgroup.

"ahmed mostafa" wrote:

answer me you stupid

  • RE: Unknown file type error given for Word attachments in email
    ... Gordon Bentley-Mix ... Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. ... Word 2007 .docx document. ... Please describe the process you used to save it in 97-2003 compatible format. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: how many words that you type are ready
    ... Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... Gordon Bentley-Mix wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • RE: homework ---- can you move the brain the other side of the titl
    ... Available evidence points to the ... Gordon Bentley-Mix ... Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Paragraph Spacer
    ... So I guess we'll stop bothering nominating you. ... Well said Suzanne! ... Gordon Bentley-Mix ... Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • RE: Any samples of a service contract?
    ... Here, LMGTFY: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=service+contract+example ... Gordon Bentley-Mix ... Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)