Re: Word 2000: ALL File Menus & Toolbars Disappeared

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Chanda" <Chanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I share a computer at work with a co-worker, who, by means unknown to him,
managed to make all the menus and toolbars in Microsoft Word 2000 vanish.
There are no File, Edit, View, etc menus or toolbars that are visable -
all
that is left are the rulers.
I have tried Alt + V to bring up the view menu, but it does not work. Any
suggestions/ ideas would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks!

  • Re: Save as...
    ... "Always show full menus" must be checked in Word 2002 and 2003. ... Microsoft MVP ... >>>Hi Danno ... On the Toolbars tab, click on ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Menus + Toolbars disappeared
    ... My menus and toolbars are missing and won't come back ... Microsoft MVP. ... I have no toolbars and no top menus appear. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Menus and Toolbars Gone
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... page is a ruler. ... The toolbars and menus are not there. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Menus and Toolbars not showing
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... ruler. ... How do I get the toolbars and menus to automatically show when I ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: No menus or toolbars