How do I stop track changes and markups in word 2003

When I create a new document using the normal.dot template, no change
tracking or markup is visible. I have created a template for faxing, and
whenever I create a document using this template, any changes made are
coloured red and underlined. The reviewing toolbar shows Final and Markup and
the Show dropdown has some items ticked. The TRK indicator is not however
showing. If I open the template for editing, turn off all of the selections
under show and set the review to final then save it, this does not fix the
problem either when I create a new document using the template of when I
re-open the template for editing. How do I stop this? I don't want to see any
changes, I just want the documents created from this template to behave in
the same way as those created using the normal template.

  • Re: Python vs PHP
    ... it doesn't even have to use any template whatsoever ... > if it doesn't want to, generating HTML from code is the main thrust of ... markup and code, but also that markup reuse is allmost impossible. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Templating engine?
    ... >> separation of presentation logic and markup would be easier to maintain. ... > I can work on the HTML using all my favourite standard HTML tools, ... >> template alone. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Recall::Template - new module proposal
    ... if during the loop you wanted to hide ... ac> it again against the template. ... ac> DETAIL1 DETAIL2 ... >> markup delimiters. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: to template or not
    ... > should separate markup from the progrmaming code, ... If you don't like the looping or conditioning inside the template, ... > nice and usable language/library and a less than perfect template system, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Templating engine?
    ... > and complete freedom in how you design and implement the logic. ... that it enforces the separation of markup and all logic (both presentation ... be separate, but I think it's more important to separate application logic ... template alone. ...
    (comp.lang.python)