Re: Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Easier than doing it in Word, you can get fillable/printable forms in PDF format from www.irs.gov.

http://www.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/formsInstructions.html?indexOfFirstRow=250&sortColumn=sortOrder&value=&criteria=&resultsPerPage=25&isDescending=false

I found 1066 here:

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1066.pdf

There are several different 1099s, though, so you'll need to look through them to find the one you want.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"TWalker1957" <TWalker1957@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:227FE832-D532-4875-BA47-3806E1F25C32@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

  • Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096
    ... I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms ... I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the ... Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple ... of tax forms and don't want to hand write them. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • RE: Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096
    ... I found a template on this site for the 1099. ... I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the ... Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple ... of tax forms and don't want to hand write them. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Snoopy Explained!
    ... abilities, such as being able to operate a typewriter, to earn money ... to purchase a van Gogh, and so on, could have come into existence! ...
    (rec.arts.comics.misc)
  • Re: Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096
    ... I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the ... Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple ... I use Excel to create my templates. ... the spacing is a lot more controllable. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)