TABLE OF CONTENTS

My Heading 1 style is an Article I attached to a subtitle.
ARTICLE I
DEFINITIONS

How can I include the subtitle on a separate line in the TOC without making
it Heading 2?

Thanks,

--
Jahmarley

  • Re: Subtitles and bylines
    ... So, if h1 is the heading of a scientific article, h2 must be the heading of individual sections (Abstract, Introduction, Materials & methods, ... You could said that, the three headings, taken together, describes the topic, but, the W3C says *a heading element*, not several heading elements. ... I could think of an HTML processor for printer that would display the h1 element alone on an even page, and the h2 element on a new page. ... A subtitle on the next page! ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Numbering Levels wont increment correctly
    ... started with one of the numbering schemes that says Heading 1, Heading 2, ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... Subtitle ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Formatting with Styles
    ... When I change a style in Word 2003 from, say, Heading to Subtitle, why does ... in the Styles & Formatting pane? ... I have a heading that is formatted with 'Heading 5'. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Formatting with Styles
    ... > When I change a style in Word 2003 from, say, Heading to Subtitle, why ... > in the Styles & Formatting pane? ... I have a heading that is formatted with 'Heading 5'. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Customized Layout for TOC
    ... not clear whether you're putting the field in the same paragraph or not. ... The TOC window opens and I select Options. ... fields and not heading styles or outline levels. ... PRESIDING OFFICER OF THE SENATE ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)