Keyboard Shortcut to check and uncheck "Show all formatting marks"

I can't find this command in the 'customize keyboard shortcuts' dialog box.
Maybe it's because the check box is in an unusual place:

Office Menu > Word Options Button > Display > Show All Formatting Marks

Any suggestions as to how I can attach a keyboard shortcut to check AND
uncheck this one?

Thanks,

-Mike Behrens-

  • Re: Anyway to make a paste special unformatted text single key stroke?
    ... > MacBU - Microsoft ... >> keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste unformatted test... ... >> Shift Command V to paste unformatted text. ... >>> follow-on responses to those regions can be delayed) ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Anyway to make a paste special unformatted text single key stroke?
    ... On the other hand the proposed keyboard shortcuts are not because they ... Shift Command V to paste unformatted text. ... > I get the impression that Microsoft carefully analyses the needs of the ... Sub EditPaste() ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Prevent Esc from erasing command line content
    ... if the Esc key is hit twice by ... Keyboard shortcuts can be customized. ... Now Matlab is a complicated beast ... pressed in the Command Window to do what you want, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Prevent Esc from erasing command line content
    ... if the Esc key is hit twice by ... Now Matlab is a complicated beast that continuously ... That allows readers to know what you've already tried, so they know what not to suggest or what modifications to suggest For instance, I'm guessing you probably searched for the words "MATLAB escape" and didn't find anything that looked relevant; if you had mentioned that, Doug could have suggested searching for the words "MATLAB keyboard shortcuts" instead, which takes you to this page as the first hit: ... In particular, you can use the "Change a Keyboard Shortcut" process from that page to change the shortcut associated with Escape when pressed in the Command Window to do what you want, or just delete the shortcut entirely. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • New versions of DRAWxtl, a crystal-structure drawing program
    ... We are happy to announce releases V4.2 (command line with optional GUI shell) and V5.1 of DRAWxtl. ... bond angles and torsion angles may be calculated using keyboard shortcuts. ... For those centrosymmetric space groups with two choices of origin, the programs alert the user that such a condition exists, and generate the appropriate 'xyzoff' command. ... Any atom represented as a sphere can be converted into an ellipsoid if the Uij's are available. ...
    (sci.techniques.xtallography)