Keyboard Shortcut to check and uncheck "Show all formatting marks"
- From: Mike Behrens <MikeBehrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:21:01 -0800
I can't find this command in the 'customize keyboard shortcuts' dialog box.
Maybe it's because the check box is in an unusual place:
Office Menu > Word Options Button > Display > Show All Formatting Marks
Any suggestions as to how I can attach a keyboard shortcut to check AND
uncheck this one?
- Prev by Date: Re: Cannot Update Compatibility from 97 to 2003
- Next by Date: Re: WordArt will not print in Word 2007 with Vista
- Previous by thread: RE: The document name or path is not valid
- Next by thread: RE: Keyboard Shortcut to check and uncheck "Show all formatting marks"