Re: How can I display the urls to hyperlinks in printed documents only?
- From: p0 <yves.dhondt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 11:36:00 -0800 (PST)
On 7 dec, 17:57, Kathy <kopu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am using Word 07 to create a list of online resources. The
hyperlinks worked as expected. When you Ctrl-click on the title of an
online website, it takes you to the website. As long as my document is
distributed electronically, this is fine. But now I want to print out
this document to distribute to a class. No one knows how to get to a
website on the list, because the urls don't show up. So how do I get
this document to print so that the url of the hyperlinked text prints
out immediately after the text? Example:
Google (http://google.com) - easy to use search engine with lots of
Ideally the url would be in a slightly smaller font. It seems like
there should be a style or option to accomplish this, but I can't find
I don't think its directly possible, but something along the lines of
the following macro might work
Public Function ConvertHyperlinks()
Dim fld As Field
For Each fld In ActiveDocument.Fields
If fld.Type = wdFieldHyperlink Then
Selection.InsertAfter (" (" + Replace(Split(fld.Code.Text,
" ")(1), Chr(34), "") + ")")
- Prev by Date: opening quotation marks show at baseline
- Next by Date: Re: How do I save as a html document?
- Previous by thread: How can I display the urls to hyperlinks in printed documents only?
- Next by thread: Re: How can I display the urls to hyperlinks in printed documents only?