How do I cite Office clip art in my college document (APA)?

I want to include a little piece of clip art in my document, but I want to
cite it properly. Is this possible? How do I do it? My college uses APA
formatting.

Thank you.

  • Re: clip art
    ... is from the Microsoft clip art collection, you are probably safe to cite the Microsoft clip art collection. ... Microsoft PowerPoint MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: cite clip art
    ... > When I use clip art from either Office or from Office Online, ... > cite the source under the clip art picture? ... you don't need to cite it. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Inserting clip art in a Word document
    ... I'm trying to insert clip art in a table that has a formatted ... I'm getting some strange results. ... The formatting has the contents top ... art and have it centered veritcally and horizotally with respect to the cell. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Word program locks up when formatting picture
    ... In Word 2007, I open a text box and insert a picture (photo, not clip art) ... and when I attempt any type of formatting (I'm referring to the FORMAT tab ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: What is MCP?
    ... I know what a cite is. ... <APA> ... What does mcp stand for? ... <MLA> ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)