How to Join multiple files into one doc

Someone sent me a CD with 27 DOC files to print many copies. Printing 27 different files with no page numbers and collating is a nightmare. Does anyone know an easy way to combine multiple files into a single Word 2007 document?
Any thoughts appreciated...!

  • Re: printing example needed
    ... using printdocument is a nightmare. ... Does anybody know of a good VB.net example to demonstrate printing -- ... I want my app to print-out an invoice. ...
  • Re: Using a novell shared printer from debian.
    ... Clive Menzies wrote: ... Okay, I'm finished with my rant, except to say that printing ... I am painfully going through the same nightmare here and after calming ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to Join multiple files into one doc
    ... different files with no page numbers and collating is a nightmare. ... anyone know an easy way to combine multiple files into a single Word 2007 ... I forgot to mention the hard part...headers and footers are different ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: PRN Files
    ... Remind me how to print PRN files - or convert them to DOC files. ... Converting them now... ... I would try printing the file to a text file on the hard disk. ...
  • Re: What size is a score card?
    ... Did you try the .pdf files or the .doc files? ... When printing be sure to set the paper size right. ... My files are created in iso A4 standard. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)