Re: Can you insert the Havard Style of Bibliography?

There is no Harvard style in Word by default. Almost two years ago
Microsoft hinted that one day they might possibly release a Harvard
style but up till now, the style is, just like the promised SDK,
nothing more than a rumor.

That aside, I did write a Harvard style based on the specification of
the Leeds university and made it available at
http://www.codeplex.com/bibliography/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=15852
.. Except for year suffices (which I'm going to add when I have the
time), most things should be there.

HTH

Yves
--