Re: Formatting Word 2007

1. You must be using a default style. MS in its wisdom decided that
paragraphs should always have a space after, which is ridiculous, so
you have to either create your own styles that look like you want
them, or modify the style that you're using.
I believe there's a way to get the 2003 styles to be your default set.

2. What are you doing to create the new paragraph for your title?
there's no reason a formatting change applied to it should affect
anything else, unless "Update Style" is chosen.

3. ?? What are you trying to use tabs for?

On Oct 12, 8:04 pm, TheSmartGuy