In Word 2007, how do I lock the header and footer?

I know a similar thread was written for this, but it specified Word
2000.

I am looking for a way to lock the header and footer in a template so
no one can edit it, remove it, or anything.

Thanks
Eric

  • Re: Locking a picture or text box in a specific position
    ... >> I don't think you can lock the position, but if you put the logo and address ... >> in the header and footer, people will have to deliberately go into the ... can alter the document they're working on they can not alter the ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Layering like Illustrator
    ... footer because Word usually keeps the header and footer looking dimmed. ... you use fields (and lock the document using the lock on the form toolbar) ... address and logo does not show up on subsequent pages. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Locking a picture or text box in a specific position
    ... > in the header and footer, people will have to deliberately go into the ... you *should* be able to lock an image at a specific position ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Locking an image position
    ... We have been able to lock the images from shifting in the header and footer on the first page when text is added, but can not stop the shift of the logo in the footer on the second page. ... Have also tried different image types in case it didn't like jpg or tiff. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: unlink Footer/Header in VBA
    ... AutoText it will bring the section break with it. ... Header, a footer and Bibliography all in one. ... Bibliography" and another for "Footer for Bibliography". ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)