Re: turn off function keys

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:45:02 -0700, function keys <function
keys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

how do i turn off the blue function keys?

I assume you're talking about the keyboard on a laptop, as I've never seen blue
function keys anywhere else (not that there couldn't be some...). If that's the
case, then there should also be a single key that says something like "Fn" in
the same color. Try pressing and releasing it.

If that doesn't work, see whether the manufacturer of your laptop has help files
or a web forum. At any rate, this question is specific to your laptop
manufacturer and model -- and it has NOTHING to do with Microsoft Word, which is
what this newsgroup is about.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman