Re: How do you type "Mc" with the "c" up?
- From: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:40:21 -0500
You can make it even fancier by formatting it as underlined; the underline
will also be superscripted.
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
"Jay Freedman" <jay.freedman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:56:02 -0700, Mindy
Can't find and upper "c" for Mc...
Use "superscript" font formatting applied to an ordinary "c" -- select it
press Ctrl+Shift+= or go through the Format > Font dialog and check the
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so all may benefit.
- Prev by Date: Re: Linking office programs in one file
- Next by Date: Re: How do I get the outline around my labels to show?
- Previous by thread: Re: How do you type "Mc" with the "c" up?
- Next by thread: Re: How do I get the outline around my labels to show?