- From: Frustrated <Frustrated@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:41:12 -0700
How can I tpyeover existing text and not delete the original? I entered a box
as a choice and would like to add an x inside the box.
In my tabke, text entered displays vertically. How do I fill in the cell
without advancing the return?
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I change default formatting for footnotes/endnotes--THANKS
- Next by Date: New Works Template appears each time I start Word 2002
- Previous by thread: fonts
- Next by thread: Re: Overstrike