Re: Is it possible to create an index by line number and not page numb
- From: "Stefan Blom" <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:12:00 +0100
No, not via the user interface at least. Perhaps someone in a programming
group can suggest a way. Ask in microsoft.public.word.vba.general for
Microsoft Word MVP
"JGAGD" wrote in message
I have a bylaws document with 2 columns and line numbers. Is it possible
create an index by line number and not page number?
- Prev by Date: Re: Opening a saved document...
- Next by Date: Re: Autofill Date
- Previous by thread: Re: Strange line
- Next by thread: Re: Autofill Date