Re: old interface, old file format
- From: "Stefan Blom" <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:08:49 +0200
You can set the old format as the default in Office button | Word Options,
Save category. Just choose "Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc)" for "Save files
in this format."
For your second question, see
Microsoft Word MVP
"KCA124" wrote in message
Is there any way to setup Word2007 to have the old user interface?
Is there any way to set the file save to automatically defualt to the
Using this interface is kind of like buying a new GM car and jumping in
to find that GM decided to mount the shifter in the middle of the drivers
- Prev by Date: Re: Form loses macros when downloaded
- Next by Date: Re: How can I block certain section of a word document from getting pr
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I switch my microsoft word document from numbers to text?
- Next by thread: Re: How can I block certain section of a word document from getting pr